A Blog carnival, what is that?! It is an online event between bloggers, and I have decided to create this carnival around the theme of “Sleep and Wellbeing”.
Why this theme?
- The quality of our sleep has a major impact on our wellbeing, and this is much deeper than just ‘not being tired’.
- There are many different ways to improve our sleep.
- I have explored this theme for many years and feel like there is still more to learn.
- I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!
If you want to see my prior research on sleep and depression, check out my article Why getting a good night’s sleep can help you fight depression.
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate! You just need to have a blog or a website to publish your article and to follow these rules. I am afraid a Facebook page does not work for the purpose of the carnival as it is not a traditional website. Sorry!
If you do not have a website but really wish to participate, I can host your article on my blog as a guest article. Email me at email@example.com.
What is the deadline?
Your article must be published, and your email sent before 11:59pm UK time on Sunday 21 March 2021.
How to participate?
- Your article must contain at least 500 words.
- Your article must be written in English.
- You must publish your article on a blog or website that you own or where you have been authorised to write.
- Your article must be about “Sleep and Wellbeing” – if it is off topic, it cannot be part of this carnival.
- Your article must be brand new content; you cannot re-use old content even partially (I will check 😉).
- Your article cannot contain affiliated links.
- Your article must include certain mentions – please see the section below entitled “To include in your article”.
- Once your article has been published, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know it is live and include the link towards your article.
- I will check your article follows these rules.
- If your article follows the rules, I will send you an email to confirm that your article will be included in the carnival.
Your article must contain at least 500 words.
On Sunday 28 March 2021 I will publish a closing article on Me My Health And I that will include a list of all the articles that have been accepted in the carnival with a link towards the articles.
I will promote this article with my followers on social media and the people subscribed to my mailing list.
The articles will be listed by order of arrival in my inbox 😉.
To include in your article
To ensure your article is accepted, you must include a paragraph explaining that your article is part of a blog carnival together with a link towards Me My Health And I. Your link can be towards any of my articles or interviews 😊
This can be as simple as:
Let’s get writing!
You have until 11:59pm UK time on Sunday 21 March 2021 to publish your article and send me your email.
If you have any question, post them in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as practicable.
Enjoy! I can’t wait to read your take on “Sleep and Wellbeing” and how we can help our readers!