Yes Bachata can improve your confidence and alleviate depression. If you don’t believe me, believe the expert.
Today I bring you a bit of light relief, whoop whoop! I felt this was needed after the heavy topics of the last few interviews!
Let me introduce you to someone who is so passionate about dance that it is contagious! Her energy is so positive you will get a boost just from watching this interview! I certainly did just from talking to her! You might even get up on your feet and try it for yourself (highly recommended if you’re feeling a bit meh at the moment…). I may have had my own little party at home later on that day… shhh!!
So please get psyched for Aurelie Chapelain, dancing queen and proud owner of the beautiful letsdancebachata.com blog!
In this interview we explore:
- Aurelie’s amazing journey to becoming the Bachata dancer and blogger that she is today (spoiler alert: she will actually take us on a journey around the world!)
- What is Bachata
- The difference between Dominican Republic Bachata and Sensual Bachata
- What are the benefits of Bachata for someone who is feeling a bit down or depressed
- How you can use Bachata (or any other dance) to improve your confidence and alleviate depression
- How to learn Bachata in a COVID-19 world
If you have no idea what Bachata is and want a sneak peak, check out Aurelie’s blog where you will find videos of people dancing Bachata (letsdancebachata.com).
I look forward to reading your comments so don’t be shy!
To go further:
If you have enjoyed this interview, you might also like How Singing Can Help Relieve Depression With Sarah Joyce