Yes Bachata can improve your confidence and alleviate depression. If you don’t believe me, believe the expert.
It has been a while since I last shared with you anything from my spiritual guru Gabby Bernstein.
I would recommend you watch this short video from her. I love the message!
Hello lovely people!
Today I would like to introduce you to Karen Marie Johnston, coach, social worker & yoga teacher for addiction & mental health. Be warned I have a total girl crush on Karen and you can probably see it in the interview!
I know what you are thinking. Is it even possible to overcome depression for good? Well, in my opinion it is. Especially because I have struggled with depression on and off for 20 years and have now been depression free for a few years. If I could overcome depression for good, why couldn’t you?
Today is your lucky day. I am feeling generous and so I am going to tell you exactly how to overcome depression! But first let me tell you a story.
Once upon a time…
On the webinar I share with you the exact system that allowed me to overcome depression 4 years ago. We do a deep dive into this system at my workshop. … Read more
If you have been following me for a while you will know that hypnotherapy is a topic very dear to my heart. This is the therapy that has helped me heal past traumas and become the healthy person I am today.
In today’s interview “How Laughter Yoga Can Help You Relieve Depression” I talk with Joe Hoare about his own personal journey and how he overcame depression, what is laughter and how it can help you if you are experiencing depression.
I have a very special guest for you this weekend in my Experts Interview series… You know how certain relationships shape your life?
💛 The person I am interviewing this weekend has helped me come out of years of depression and medication with 3 months of hypnotherapy
People who do not know me very well might be hugely surprised to read this because they would only have seen me on the 95% of the time when I am absolutely fine and full of life. Until now I have kept the other 5% for close friends and family but that doesn’t help raising awareness which is why I have decided to go public with this.