Want to be happy at work? Watch this video to find out what the Happier At Work challenge is all about.
I’ve got news for you guys!
I took the challenge my mentor Olivier Roland gave me: create 1 new content for you guys EVERY SINGLE DAY for 30 days!! What?!
I have picked your favourite theme of course: how to be happy at work
So every day I will post an article or a video (super challenging for me as I have zero video editing skills) on this topic. Here’s a sneaky peak of what’s to come:
- How to put yourself first at work (without losing your job)
- The key to being respected by your colleagues
- How to keep your boss happy and why you should bother
- Getting what you need from your colleagues
- How to deliver feedback (and still be friends afterwards)
- How to build your network within your workplace and why it’s important
- How to negotiate without losing your calm
- Dealing with difficult colleagues
- Talking about mental health at work and should you do it
- The magic of favours
I have a million ideas on this so I won’t get dry anytime soon but if you have a burning question you would like me to answer, drop it in the comments now!
To make it easy for you to find all the content on this topic, I have created a new page on the blog Happier At Work where I will add my daily take on how to be happy at work. Save it to your favourites and let’s get started!
Stay tuned for a deep dive into transforming your work happiness! I will be posting here and on my YouTube Channel.
See you tomorrow!