During the pandemic I did a series of interviews (from my sofa obviously) to discuss how we can improve our mental health and wellbeing using different methods.
There are so many alternative therapies out there that can bring you a wider understanding of mental health. There is such a wide breadth of actions that we can take to feel better but simply don’t know about!
These interviews are not an exhaustive list of such methods, but it’s a good place to start exploring wellbeing.
This is what we covered:
- functional medicine
- the importance of sleep for your mood
- how to ease relationships around you
- stress around money and the impact on your wellbeing
- wellbeing at work
- connection between physical health and mental health
- improving your confidence dancing Bachata too boost your mood
- addiction recovery and mental health
- improving your mood by singing
- laughter yoga
- creative visualisation
- energy healing
- the impact of dating on your mental health
- emotional eating
I hope you will find these interviews useful.
You can of course refer to the page on the basics of managing depression for more traditional pratical tips.