Most people agree, there is little chance, to live a happy, satisfied live, unless/ until, we do, all we possibly can, to enhance our personal, PEACE of mind!
This must be, far more than, merely, empty rhetoric, but, a process, to proceed, in an objective, introspective manner, and better understand, our personal needs, goals, and priorities, rather than merely, trying to fit in, and become, one – of – the – crowd! With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly identify, consider, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it’s so important to our overall health and well – being. After all, how can we enjoy quality health, unless we possess this mental freedom and enjoyment?
1. Priorities; plans/ planning; perceptions; pleasure/ pleasing/ pleasant: Know your personal priorities, and consider, how you might best address these, consistently, effectively, and to the best, of your abilities! This doesn’t happen, by chance, but, rather, generally requires, a well – considered plan, and a willingness to use personal, self – planning. Your personal perceptions matter, but, you must be able to differentiate between, what you simply perceive, and what might be. How will you enhance your level of pleasure, and do things, which are pleasing, to you, and create a more pleasant environment, to exist in?
2. Empathy; emphasis; energy: Are you willing to take the time, to effectively listen, and learn from every conversation and experience, so you proceed with genuine empathy, placing your primary emphasis, where it does, the most good? What will you do, to increase your personal energy, so you might be, the best, you possibly, might be?
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention: You can either proceed through life, with a positive, can – do, attitude, or believing, every obstacle is a challenge! How can you achieve peace, of mind, unless you have the right attitude? When this is combined, with a focused, relevant, well – developed aptitude, and skill – set, and you are willing to pay attention, to the details, in a positive way, you’ll be happier, and generally, healthier!
4. Character; creative; clarity: Will you possess the quality of character, to best, benefit your needs, goals, and priorities? Will you be creative, so you seek the best ways, rather than the paths, of least resistance? Will you seek the utmost degree of personal clarity?
5. Excellence; endurance: Personal excellence, generally makes us proud, and more self – satisfied. It energizes us, and often, gives us a willingness to proceed, with the level of endurance, to achieve, to the best of our abilities.
The happiest, most self – satisfied people, are, often, the healthiest. PEACE of mind, tends to reduce stress and tension, and enhances overall health, and well – being!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10049732