There are a number of ways to improve your wellbeing at work. Today I wanted you to hear the advice of a specialist, Becca Brown, Health and Wellbeing Coach, who advises companies on how to improve the wellbeing of their employees. If you are struggling with stress at work, this interview is for you!
How To Improve Your Wellbeing At Work
Here is a high level summary of what we covered in the interview (with the timing so you can jump straight to what you are most interested in ;)):
- Becca’s own health and wellbeing journey – 1’10”
- why it is important to feel good at work – 12’29”
- how to set boundaries with your manager – 15’20”
- how to convince your manager that looking after yourself is in their interest – 21’30”
- what can people do to improve their wellbeing at work – 22’50”
- setting boundaries
- creating space
- have the right set up at home – 32’40”
- the impact of working from home on our wellbeing – 30’05”
- what employers can do to support their employees’ wellbeing – 33′
- corporate yoga online
- massages on site (or non-locked down periods!)
- keep the team’s moral up
- reiki / relaxation sessions (can be done online)
- it’s normal to have mental health issues! – 42’15”
The interview is long so do not hesitate to speed it up! You can change the playback speed on YouTube in the settings of the video 🙂
If you want to find out more about Becca, you can find her on Instagram at @beccabrown7 or visit her beautiful website https://natureshealingbybecca.com/
If you have enjoyed this interview, you might also like to watch:
- How Yoga Can Help Relieve Depression And Anxiety or
- my video on how to bring yourself back to calm when you feel stressed at work.
Try Becca’s advice to improve yourwellbeing at work and let me know how you get on
Have you tried following Becca’s advice? Did it work well for you? I’d love to hear your stories. Let me know in the comments.
And remember, happiness is a choice, and you are in charge!